Keep your sterling silver jewellery clean and dry by using our Cotton Polishing Cloth, cleansers and keeping it stored in your jewellery box when you're not wearing it. Wear your silver jewellery after you have completed your makeup regimen and take it off when you arrive back home. Do not wear your silver jewellery while cleaning, swimming and taking a shower.
To clean lightly tarnished jewellery pieces, wash in warm water with phosphate free mild soap, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cotton cloth. Please take your heavily tarnished jewellery to a jeweller for professional help.
Please note that platings may fade over time.
Stainless steel jewellery is pretty easy to clean. Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewellery with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewellery using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewellery well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewellery is clean, you can use our cotton polishing cloth to shine it. Don’t forget to rinse the jewellery thoroughly after you are done.
Although stainless steel jewellery doesn’t tarnish or corrode and doesn’t require special care, it can scratch.
That’s why you should wear and store your pieces in a way that minimises any contact with other items that can damage your stainless steel jewellery.
If your jewellery does get scratched, you can always have it professionally polished by a jeweller.
Store your stainless steel pieces separately from jewellery made of other metals. It is best if you keep your stainless steel items in its original pouch.
14k Polished Gold Brass:
1. Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
2. Never use chemical jewellery cleaners.
3. For light cleaning, gently polish with our Cotton Polishing Cloth to avoid scratching.
4. Store it in a cool dry place in its original pouch.